Friday, April 1, 2011

Cherry, Cherry

First of all, if you don't recognize the title of this post as also being the title of a Neil Diamond song, shame on you. Well, no shame really, just time to check out itunes and have a listen. It's such a snappy, happy, catchy, fun tune. Snappy and happy like spring can be.

Speaking of happy, I was happy to spend some time getting to know a particularly gorgeous blossoming cherry tree in one of the city parks the other day. It felt luxurious to just stand under the tree and spend about an hour looking at it and photographing it. This is what I love most about photography--it forces you to sit with something for a while and really observe and enjoy it. 



1 comment:

  1. Lovely. Did you overexpose the middle one?

    I got inspired and as soon as I got back to lux from slushy, snowy Estonia grabbed my camera and spent 40 min out today. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete